Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR)
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data) came into force on 25th May 2018 .
Personal information is information about a physical person that can be identified, such as the name, identification number, location, network address, or special physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
The data subject is any individual whose personal data are processed in connection with the operation of an electronic toll system.
The data subject manager of the data subject is the operator of the electronic toll system, which is the Czech Road and Motorway Directorate.
The recipients of personal data are
- government authorities to which the personal data controller is required to transmit personal data under the law;
- entities contracted to operate and manage the electronic toll system.
The Personal Data Administrator will provide these entities with the following contact information as part of their information duties:
Contact details of the Personal Data Administrator
- Road and Motorway Directorate of the Czech Republic,
- with its registered office at Na Pankráci 546/56, 145 05 Praha 4, Czechia
- IČO: 65993390
- email: email@example.com
- postal address: ŘSD ÚPEM, nábřeží Ludvíka Svobody 1222 / 12, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Road and Motorway Directorate of the Czech Republic, Data Protection Officer, Čerčanská 2023/12, 140 00 Praha 4, Czechia.
The Personal Data Manager processes the Personal Data of the Data subjects in accordance with valid and effective law, solely for the purpose of operating an electronic toll system and for this purpose for the purposes of the assessment, collection and enforcement of Tolls, Deposits and service fees in accordance with the tariff and toll discount. .
Processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of the data subject is the necessity for processing for purposes of
- fulfillment of the statutory obligations of the Personal Data Manager as a toll system operator pursuant to Act No. 13/1997 Coll. on roads, Act No. 56/2001 Coll. on road operating conditions, Government Regulation No. 240/2014 Coll. and Decree No. 470/2012 Coll;
- the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority which is the controller of the personal data;
- performance of a contract that the Personal Data Manager has entered into with the Data Entity.
Personal data is processed manually and automatically. Automated processing takes place exclusively on the equipment used to calculate the toll. Data subjects are not profiled during processing. Personal data can only be accessed by the Personal Data Administrator and the Personal Data Recipients who are assigned to this job by their assignment.
Personal data are kept only for the necessary time. Time limit for the time of storing personal data of the Data subject at Personal Data Administrator is the most recent of the following moments:
- termination of the legal relationship between the controller and the data subject in connection with the use of the electronic toll system;
- the expiry of the period for the exercise of the claims referred to in point (i);
- the expiry of the period during which the personal data controller is required to store / archive personal data under the law.
The Personal Data Manager does not provide personal data to countries outside the EU or international organizations.
Rights of the Data Subject
The data subject has rights for personal data that the personal data controller handles and can use these rights by submitting it in writing with an officially authorized signature or by electronic submission with a secured electronic signature:
- request a list of their personal data;
- require the correction or erasure of their personal data or the limitation of their processing;
- object to the processing of his or her personal data;
- require the portability of their personal data;
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection at Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů, Pplk. Sochora 27, Praha 7, Czechia, ZIP: 170 00, Company RegID: 708 37 627.