How to return an OBU of the former microwave system
The deposit will be refunded for OBU premid, that:
- is not expired (OBU premid expires when there is no toll transaction recorded in the last 12 months)
- and is not soiled or damaged.
Unspent credit balance will be refunded from pre-pay OBU premid in case it is not expired.
|BY POST |
(not parcel services)
ONLY OBU OF THE OLD MICROWAVE SYSTEM
Central Collection Point
|REQUIRED DOCS||Post-pay OBUs premid (paid by invoice): |
|Pre-pay OBUs premid (charged in advance): |
Forfeiture of Deposit
There will be a forfeiture of deposit if the device is:
- Mechanically damaged (for instance scratched, cracked, broken, open, painted or otherwise dirty or the barcode is damaged)
- has not been used more than one year – there is no toll transaction performed over more than one year
Detailed information on returning OBU and settling liabilities
Agreement on Post-Pay Terms
Termination of post-payment agreement
The user terminates the postpay agreement. First, he returns the OBUs that were issued to him. This will close the vehicle accounts to which the on-board units have been assigned. The status of returning OBUs will be assessed for damage and for bail expiration for legal reasons (whether more than a year has elapsed since the last toll transaction).
Should the user fail to enter into an agreement as described above, the EEAS Operator's Terms of Service shall provide that:
- Agreements covered by the Fleet Card expire on June 30, 2020. OBUs that were not by 31. 05. 2020 returned to the operator will be marked as lost.
Returning post-pay OBU by post mail
Users are to return post-pay OBUs by mail to the Central Collection Point.
The following rules apply to postal pay OBUs by post:
- The dates in the following table represent the dates by which the mail must be delivered to the Central Collection Point. If this is not done, the shipment will not be accepted.
- Packages delivered to the Central Collection Point other way than by Czech Post (e.g. by courier or fuel card issuer) will not be accepted.
- Only OBUs are be included in the package.
- Check and update the details of the Vehicle Operator and the contact person in the web self-service before returning OBUs
- Not postpone the sendng to the last moment. this may result in prolonged financial settlements
Requirements for postal pay OBU return
|Central collection point||by 30 November 2020||by mail||only for sending via Czech Post: ŘSD ÚPEM, nábřeží Ludvíka Svobody 1222/12, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic|
Process of returning post-pay OBU
The received OBUs will be returned to the system. If the OBU is found undamaged and until date of its reception by post mail did not expired, the deposit will be refunded to the fuel card issuer.
Termination in prepay mode
The prepay mode allowed any user of the toll system to get a pre-pay OBU at any time (against paying a deposit).
The pre-pay OBU user could (after registration of the vehicle in the system) register to the self-service zone of the web portal, where are avilable data about spent toll as well as the remaining balance of the unused prepayment (credit).
The condition for termination of contracts in the prepay mode is the return of pre-pay OBU by the user. After returning the OBU, the relevant vehicle account to which the OBU was assigned is closed. Prior to the financial settlement of the deposit and unused credit, the state in which the OBU was returned (undamaged / damaged) and the expiration status of the deposit and unused credit must be consided (max. one year after the last toll transaction).
Returning pre-pay OBU by post mail
Rules for returning pre-pay OBU by post
The following rules apply to correspondence returns for pre-pay OBUs:
- The dates in the following table represent the dates by which the mail must be delivered to the Central Collection Point. If this is not done, the shipment will not be accepted
- The shipment will include:
- machine-filled, printed and signed FORM "Deposit and Credit Refund Application" (downloadable at www.mytocz.com), listing all shipped OBUs. In case a deposit or unused credit had been paid in cash, it is necessary to fill in the bank details, were the deposit / unused credit is to be refunded.
- a copy of the vehicle registration certificates of all related vehicles
- copy of the leasing contract if the leasing company is listed in the certificate as the owner of the vehicle
- Packets delivered to the Central Collection Point other way than by Czech Post (e.g. by courier or fuel card issuer) will not be accepted.
The deposit and unused credit will be returned to the same payment channel as they were original paid by user. If it was a cash payment, the funds will be returned to the bank account specified in the FORM "Deposit and Credit Refund Request".
Requirements for postal refund of pre-pay OBU
|Central collection point||by 31 May 2020||by mail||only for sending via Czech Post: ŘSD ÚPEM, nábřeží Ludvíka Svobody 1222/12, 110 00 Prague 1, Czechia|
Process of returning pre-pay OBU
The received OBUs will be returned to the system. If the OBU is found undamaged and didn´t expire before post delivery date, the deposit and unused credit are refunded.
Complaints and suggestions from users
Disagreement of the Vehicle Operator with the financial settlement of the deposit for the returned OBU or in the case of other incentives, the user can apply the request in the standard way until 30.11.2020:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: on working days 8.00-15.00: +420 844 124 100
Supplementary paid toll
Surcharges for tolls made before 30.11.2019 will no longer be possible from 1.6.2020.